Tuesday, September 27, 2011

hombre al borde

I'm about to give up on the men of Eau Claire. 

For whatever reason, this city, or maybe just this campus (though I'm thinking it's probably both) seems to attract an inordinate amount douchebags, both straight and gay.

Honestly, I have little problem with the straight guys being douches, 'cause, honestly, it would be weird if they weren't. 

The problem lies with the queers. 

The gay men of Eau Claire are nothing short of awful, and as of the publishing of this post, I shall abjure them (well, attempt to, at least...). 

Never have I felt like such an outcast amongst outcasts. I'm either too femmy or not gay enough, not Christian enough or too theistic, and I've actually been told that there's just something about me that stopped one particular gay Eau Clairian from seeing me and him in a relationship.


I feel like some sort of gay leper. 


But no more.


Because I'm better than them. 


So, I'm done with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment